I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

:)


i was so shy as being praised by my preceptor's friend. i was working with her these few days, i didn't know what i had done which could impress her deeply.She has feedback to my preceptor regarding my performance during these days, and my preceptor did show happy for me and asked me to keep it up. Although , for me , i knew that i wasn't good enough , but at least i have some encouragement from people, i do appreciate their feedback, no matter good or bad.

My weakness is i can't pass a precise, short and sweet report, i hate passing report, hate it so much. i know my tongue will be twisted while passing report, it was naturally , maybe i get tense up easily when i can't answer the question.

5 days in HOSP to go. oMG, 3 month PRCP plus 1 month CASP are going to over. I can't wait to see my polymates soon in this coming friday ^^



1 comment:

Snotty Nose said...

excellent!! proud of you!