I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to retro













School's prom night is coming soon, yet i never prepare anything so far. The theme for this time round is RETRO. i not really like the theme, i 'm thinking not to follow thw theme. But if everyone follows the theme, it ll be seemed fun. Currently bankrupt, i don't feel like spending so much for it as the prom night ticket is so expensive, it costs me 80 dollars ==''

i just LOVE her gorgeousness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the world without you and me, without friend, without family, how will i be. Today is my rest day at home, i don't know who should i date out, who should i talk to, feel so lonely at this moment of time.

I ever have a dream, a simple dream, i just want to be a little princess, staying inside the castle, there will be a prince charming ,waiting for me.

i'm not childish, i know my dream will never become true.

Yesterday was yesterday, but i still could remember what had happened yesterday.

No comments: