I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, March 11, 2011

The last day of school, no more wearing nursing Uniform :(


The last day of school. the last day i'm wearing nursing uniform. I really " bu she de" to leave NGEE ANN. i relly proud to be NP student. i never regret that i have chosen Ngee ann as my 1st choice.


Kaki fuyong



My FYP mates. Enjoyed doing FYP with u girls and guy. Miss those days that we spent time together.

My CF- Ms siriwan who is a responsible lecturer & my PRCPmate- Daryl who is a nice guy!


Hey this adorable baby girl named Alicia, is ahbao's sis daughter. Yanrui said she looks like a manikin . poor ahboy, no ppl wanna sayang you anymore.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After school, that's what we did. we went for drinking , just for fun. My girl jeannette eventually drunk at the end, we couldn't stop laughing when she get drunk. It was a memorable night as we have to take care a drunker at the middle of the night, please don't get drunk in front of guys, it 's too dangerous.

When jean get drunk, this was our conversation:
WR: hey girl , please wipe ur face.
Jean: I... Don't want.
Wr: Your face very dirty, u have to wipe ur face.
Jean: why my face dirty.
Wr: hey please larh, wipe ur face, so no pimple ll grow on it.
Jean: really arghhhh???
Wr: ( laugh out loud) with ah bao and yanrui.

I feel like get drunk once in my life. i wanna see how funny i ll be.








No comments: