I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

That indian is a Liar










Not everything can be followed by our mind or plan smoothly, things and people's mind might changed anytime. What we can do is think of another alternative way to minimize the changes of our initial plan. We shouldn't angry with those changes as the changes maybe better than before. In order to make ourselves happier, please don't get stuck in between unhappiness, try to make use our time, work harder , meanwhile, play harder.

Love can be hurtful sometime, Love can be sweet and touching also, not every love is good, especially the love which can irritate people. it's very hurtful when your love become irritating to people, just like using a knife puncturing your heart and that kind of sharp pain is terribly bad.

I swear that i ll control my temper from now onward, i 'll transform to be a better and stronger person, a person who'll never beg people to return back to her side , because there'll be no reason for you to leave me. I'll find my own target , my own dream, as you have your hobbies, i should have it too, so that you are not the only one in my world.

ANyway, percie happy birthday! You have a good BF, i could see how much he loves u. so sweet!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
I got 2 free air tickets to Bangkok due to D&D lucky draw, i was so excited because of that. Eventually , i realized that the air tickets didn't include the tax, and the tax costs $125 per person, damn EX! Somemore, the indian uncles over there who incharged the airticket were damn rude, really dislike them a lot, I really couldn't understand their slang.

Hais..School cheated my feeling, i rather get an ipod nano. Anyway, i 'll still go ahead with my plan, i wanna enjoy my vacation before start working. I 'm not going with my BF but with my GF, miss Pang Yan RUi . Let's shop around in BANGKOK. HOrray~ i shall book the ticket on tomorrow.





No comments: