I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

@@ be a tour guide!

♥2day hang out wif my shuting& koon teck...we asked koon teck come JB alone..since he noe hw to cum edi!@@ brought him go city square♥ which is a boring shoping centre!Koon teck<--- i thk u come JB is 4 makan de lo@@... kep eating ...next time ur BOD,we ll bring u go JB drk BIG tEH ICE lo!!!!!!anyway next time dun cum CS....really is a boring plc la!haha

♥shuting take 4 me!

♥ koon teck funny rite?
♥ I ♥FOOD!thz 4 treating us KOon teck!
♥SHuting n I buy until ntg can buy...so we bought this!


♥Koon teck thz u ya! i hope i wont gt diabetes!

P/s:here do nt hv shuting pic..bcz@@ her pic spoilt edi! i dunoe y....oli her pic spoilt...dunoe is the god jealous my taking pic 's skill or god hate xxx..wakaka !! ^-^

♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: