I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

it a sunday again!♥~♥~

♥~SunDAy! happY day! scary day!

♥~this morning jz had a idiot "morningmare♥"! what the hell!!! i dreamed abt ghost...

♥~Part 1-the story was abt shuting♥,me♥ and karen♥..( i oso dunoe y karen ll be included in the clinical attachment..she study early childhood education wat!)..we went to changi hospital for visiting our ward..but inside our ward gt a lot scary ghost kept chasing us and wan to eat us...OMG!! so scary!then each cubicle gt a special ground rule....such as if u enter this cubicle,u must prepare a fresh and juicy meat for the ghost and so on! walao...then after finished copying the rule,we quickly run out to the Lobby ..then i saw Racheal♥,william♥ and even Joel♥! @@ omg my dream include so many CA frz!

♥~Part 2-the dream was brought back to my house and on my bed again...this time i saw a ghost keep forcing me to open my mouth and "it" wan to eat the food inside my mouth..i acted slping bt the ghost started to pull my leg! oMg damn painful sia,so i gv it a strong and powerful "kick"!!i felt like kick its ASS ♥haha! at that time, i suddenly woke up and at that moment ,i felt all the thg was real!..oMg it was so scary!

♥~i told shuting♥ abt this funny and scary dream..she told me tat if u are caught by the ghost in the dream,u ll vy vy vy unlucky..so dun let the ghost catch u!she said is her mum told her..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥~2day went out wif shuting to city square and watched the new MV" high school musical 3"♥♥♥...oMg this MV was great!i m loving it♥♥...venessa hudgens i ♥♥love u! u r so sweet and pretty!

♥~come on frzs! go and watch it! u ll nvr say this is a lousy MV!

♥~@@ 2day hang out wif shuting till vy late ! haha every time,we can waste the time till vy late only go bck hm! hahaha!

♥~ 2day had a lunch wif shuting in city square again! is all hongkong food!





p/s i pokai le la! no money 4 watching mv again and eating those nice food! bcz no money le lO! planning to save $ now!


♥wanring muacks♥!

No comments: