I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, October 3, 2008

♥our last day of CA!♥

♥last day of cA♥

♥omg! my 3 week atttchmt edi ended up..this is wat i wan! wakakak bt 2day is my last day hving attchment in ttsh,quite sad! bcz i miss♥ alot of ppl..i Miss the stuff nurse at thr,miss ♥my cI Sonia,miss ♥the patient and so on! haizzz this 3 week was passing vy fast...

♥2day,we were interviewed us one by one by SN Sonia♥...i tok it is vy scary,but at the end,quite relax..She asked me what i had learnt in the ward... hehe i told her i ♥ removing of IV cannula!...hehe.. She said i did well in this CA and ask me keep it up! she said i too serious and quiet ,bt @@ i really vy playful and noisy..is she dunoe!hehe anyway SN Sonia was a nice♥ CI,i like her,bcz she was willing to share her knowledge to us!

♥This coming sunday,i ll go to SEntosa♥ wif my CA frz.. they have invited Sonia to have a dinner wif us..hehe i nvr go to sentosa be4,but i hope it is a nice plc 4 me to enjoy my sunday! ♥hehee sunday ll meet my frz at Vivo city ♥ 1st ,i thk is around 10.30am.... heeh cnt wait 4 a minute edi! wooooO!!!!!! sunday fast come ok!

♥hehe now i still having one more week holiday,after that wan go bck to school edi..damn siezz...and the time table make me even siezzz! haizzz life is so♥ boring sia!opss dun 4gt do the ♥nsl journal!guy!




♥This Nyp gal is vy cute..although i dunoe her,bt i still forced her take pic wif me.. i donoe y i go everywhr,everyplc oso can see her..she look like a ♥blur queen!♥ she is cute!..her name is geraldine!♥



♥racheal is a sporty gal! she is cute and cool! and her chinese is really vy bad! wakaka!

♥william,ehmm is a clever boy...he is vy cute too♥

♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: