I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

henderson waves!♥

♥guess who are them?whose leg?



♥Selamat hari raya 1st!♥♥hehe yeah! 2day was my holiday ok! i should rest at home bt i still hang out wif shuting to Bugis thr and walk walk and shop shop la!i tok i can shop in bugis bt yesterday night,got one jie jie♥,her name is clara, asked shuting and i go for climbing mountain .♥.i dunoe whr is it,and i also dunoe wat is the name of the mountain,bt we will meet at tiong Bahru mrt station.
OmmGG climbing mountain for me is one of the most boring thg in the world...BuTT.....at the end....



♥it 's nt boring at all! coz i knew some new frzs and thy were so nice to me.i m the youngest one in thr !.hehe..we were having alot of fun at thr..♥



♥after that,we walked to the ViVo city..Vivo city♥♥ is the biggest shopping centre in Sg..and is located at habour front..and that was my 1st time stepping into the ViVo city! Cool sia! this Coming sunday ,i ll go ViVo again and then go ♥♥senTosa and play wif my Clinical attachment frz! yeah!








♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: