I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

i cut my hair again >.< sad sia..short le!

♥ wanring ♥

♥@@ i cut short the fringe and hair la!sad...i wan my long hair!

♥2day,dunoe wat kind of day ,wat kind of sun ,and wat kind of wind,made me go out and cut my hair! damn weird sia!i was wondering dunoe whether wan cut or dun wan cut..

♥bt at the end,@@ still went out and cut my hair!after cutting my hair,regret again! siao la!human always like tat @@ changing of mood easily!haha

♥anyway ,we should cut our hair after a few month bcz need to cut off the dry hair!

♥dun care la! it ll grow longer and longer again! yeahpi!



♥actually,u cnt see any different frm the pic! coz i oso cant see! wakakaa..bt my fringe really bcm shorter edi!♥




♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: