I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, September 12, 2008

My HoliDayy..Gonna being end soon!

♥ wanring ♥

♥ ♥ i feel the time will never wait for people.

♥My 3 weeks holiday gonna being ended up soon..

♥feel a little bit sad..because i did nothing in these holidays.

♥at least i should do some revision or JOb what!

♥BUT I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

♥anyway,i'll still find some excuses for myself..

♥Haha at least in this holiday i got went to melaka n KL play sia!
(hehe i feel better now)


♥i hate KL so much! especially PUTURAYA...





PUTURAYA damn dirty and noisy..like a pasaraya..

♥And u can see got different types of ppl come from every state then gather at here .

♥Yuckkk!!! so ROJAKK! i HAte it!

♥one more thing is KL traffic jam make me TAK boLEH TAHAN!!JAm Jam Jam!

♥@@ one more funny thing is --> in KL,is not you choose the taxi,is taxi choose you!

♥i waited the taxi for 20 minutes with my family,and did not have any taxi want to stop down.

♥what the hell! got money also don't want! siao!

♥anywhere, i 'm waiting my semester 1 result!
♥arghhhh!!! i pray hard for it! i hope i don't have C!!!
♥God bless ME okie!

♥wanring muacks! ♥

No comments: