I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I wan stay in SG for 3 weeks! arghhh!

♥Omg!i wanna say bye bye to my beloved bed and ♥Doggy!♥


♥Tomorrow ,i'll start my clinical attachment soon..i feel a little bit scare but quite excited.,because i can have a lot of chance to see some yucky things..like wound ,ulcer and even real BOne!! anyway ,i hope i won't penGsan!


♥Thank youshuTinG.♥.thanks for helping me in this Ca..i 'll stay in her relative house with her during this 3 weeks..hehe we can go Tan Tock Sheng hospital together,back home together and even having the lunch together.because our duty roster is exactly same! and same ward too!ward 11C! HAha we also can go and shopping together in singapore! wakaka...ehmm KooN teck!! remember bring me walking around in Sg! or else i don't wan bring you come JB for shopping le lo!and i even 'll stop you come to JB! hehe!use boom! boom! the bridge! haha!anyway,Luckily, i got friends accompany me! thank God!


♥eeeee......... i miss my ♥dogGYYY!! my bed ! my ♥toilet ! n my ♥♥Mummm! haizzz....anyway,Saturday and Sunday i still can back JB!hahaha!

♥Doggy I miss u! i can't sleep without u!

♥i 'm wondering now...i don't know what should i bring and pack.. uniform..brushteeth...towel...clothes....charger...logbook...nsl text book!!!.....and so and so.. wahhh!!! so many things... i hate packing! i want bring as little as i can! because i don't want carry a heavy luggage!ehmmmmmmm..........arrghhhh cannot forget to bring the things! i don't want rush back home and take the things! god bless me..



♥TAtata!!!! finally i finished packing my things lo!i must bring ♥lappy!!! because i i need to check my exam result..Monday my exam result ll be come out! wahhh!!!! crazy le aaaa!anyway,i got shuting accompany me for viewing my result..at least she can lend me her shoulder for crying!



ehmmm..omg♥ 1.30 am already!..i need to sleep lo..because need to wake up early for studying nsl..haha i haven't do any revision..i scare i forget the way to take the TPR! haha anyway....i miss my holiday!
wanring don't wan back to ♥school!!!!!!!!!

♥wanring muacks!


No comments: