I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

♥In Sg lo!! 2ml i gonna start my attachement lo!♥

♥wanring

♥1st day stay in sg!arghhhhh..2ml i 'll start mt attachment lo.. hehe although this is not my 1st time stay in sg..but i still miss My HOmEEE, my muM , my Bed and My DoGGy!hehe this time i live in YisHun o! it is vey near ttsh!Haahaha no need to wake up so early for rushing to ttsh!yeah pii!!..alamak! i haven't done the revision..ehmm god bless me ..i don't want scolded by ttsh nurse!errrhh today,i wan to sleep early!i don't wake up lately ! haha !

♥With my roommate-->♥shuting♥!




♥Our room! wakaka!♥

♥The kitchen!♥♥


♥The LIvinG rooM! I ♥♥♥love the Sofa! ..but it is very hard to switch on the plasma TV.. shuting and i ,almost waste half and hour for finding the switch! = =..


♥wanring muacks!♥



No comments: