I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

♥yeah finally finished 2 week lo!! one more week Ca !

♥On the way Home,wakaka i finished a puzzle!!!!!! damn clever sia!!!!!!! finished this childish puzzle in poPular!..wif shuting




♥yeah one more week left♥!!!!!!!!!!!

♥wooooo~ one more week!!! i ll be free le lo!!!

♥this week nth happen all the thg seem vy ok! @@ i chg to cubicle no.1..all was female..

♥hehe i bcm diaper's queen edi,coz i was kep chging the diaper under i wan die le la!!!!!!

♥haizzz everyday ,every hour still bz for taking the parameter...and no enuf BP set or stetoscope made me czy edi!

♥hehe,thru this Ca ,i learn alot hokkien words sia!!! i ll bcm hokkien nang lo!!!!!!!

♥week i learn a lot of new thg! damn shiok sia!!!! stuff nurse sonia was a nice CI,she taught me alot of thg... she is a responsible CI..i like her so much! thz god,thz god that giving me a nice CI!




♥shuting and i at novena mrt station!






♥woo! is wawa shose ! damn comfortable sia! i m loving it! i wore it when i was having attchmnt!



♥wanring muacks! ♥


No comments: