I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

♥the Ca 1st day!♥♥

♥1st day stepping into the ward..

♥2day ,woke up at 7.30an ,then sitted at there do ntg..then slept bck again = =...haha then woke up at 10 45 am ..i promised myself i ll go ttsh early..but at the end,shuting n and i still arrived at 12.45pm.. haha never make a promise again..

♥2day stuff nurses made a small tutorial grp and taught us some basic things..although it was some basic things,but edi made me crazy lo..♥ i cant rmb the short form!...wat GM,CSD,CCF,PEG,NGT!!! ♥♥when the nurses was asking me a question ,i could nt asked it! wat the hell! felt shameful...@@ and so on and so on...walao! so many need to memorise..

♥after that,we went back to our ward.. at that time i felt losing in the ward edi t!i cant help the nurse do anythg ..coz they did not believe me,and i oso did nt believe myself! haiz...nvm..♥2day i ll do a lot revision!..i hope i ll enjoy the Ca and stay happyly wif the stuff nurse..

♥stuff nurse pls ask me to help u all la! 2day i jz helped the patient to take ♥♥Blood pressure and clean the urinal...and chg the shirt..hope 2ml i ll gt more thg to do!

♥The patient in the ward quite nice,,and the relative also quite nice!

♥hehe..but the nurses in the ward was too bz edi! they dunt have enuf time to teach us edi!



♥huang feng ,♥me and ♥shuting! haha in ttsh toilet!


♥My blog is damn boring...sorry...coz i no time to blogging le la!!!!!

♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: