I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

What A duLL Life~

♥ my Nsl text book, ♥ my hubbY(lappY), ♥my pencil Box

1stly,i want to say sorry to it,my ♥ nsl text book! soorry.....

i quite long time never touch n Kiss u ! feel guilty..

2ndly,i want to say sorry to miss ONg ♥ ♥.. sorry i think i did badly in nsl practical test!

3rdly,i want to say sorry to my lappy ♥ ♥ ♥..sorry for using u to do some rubbish things!

4thly,i wan to say sorry to my pencil box ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥...sorry i forget to clean up u! hahaha damn dirty sia!

haizz,Monday my exam result' ll be announced..feel scare and guilty..

bcoz i did badly in this test.i promise myself now, i 'll study hard on next semester! ♥

But sometime i can't believe what had been sweared by myself.

Anyway,wanring don't be so lazy lo!show ur spM ♥ mood come out! okey!!!

i want find back my ♥SPM ♥MOOODDD!!!!!

♥wanring muacks ♥!

No comments: