I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

my last day holiday!

2day i' was playing photoshop! hehee! damn fun sia!

♥this pic is edited by Koon TEck!wr + britney spears


♥This pic is edited by my dearest frzz..thz 4 teaching me..
♥ this pic is edited by YUn! i love u yun! haha i love it so much!
♥Hey i dun wan bck to NP! i dun wan bck to school!
♥i wan my holiday!
♥i hate school!
♥this is wat i oways mention during this holiday..

♥2day is my last day of my dearest holiday..
♥wat a sad news 4 me!
♥@@ after 2day,i ll suffer 8 more weeks..thn oli ll hv my another term break..
♥but oli 2 weeks holiday..
♥i dun wan bck to school,bcz i hate custom,is really vy vy scary and JAM!!!!!
♥custom Sxxx and FXxx!

♥i still gt 2.5 years need to survive in NP..OmG! 5 more sem! then i ll be free..
♥bt i ll suffer again in ttsh for 3 years!wat the hell!
♥anyway,i still dun hv the stdy mood..
♥i even cnt believe tml ll go bck to school!

♥haiz...this sem..i promise myself,i ll stdy hard and concentrate in stdying..
♥wont thk abt other thg..include x..^_^

wanring wanring let's add oil yup!


♥wanring maucks♥


No comments: