I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

cesarean~! horray~

omg~
guys, i saw the process of normal delivery and cesarean section in my real life!
during normal vaginal delivery,
i was standing beside the mummy and gave her emotional support.
afterthat, keep on waiting for the baby's head to come out.
i could feel her pain at that moment.
it was really very painful!
it is tough to push out the baby!
once the baby's head and shoulder come out.
everything will be fine!
baby's daddy also dunoe what he need to do at that time.
holding the mummy's hand and said nothing to her.
maybe it is his 1st time to be daddy.
anyway, this experience is only once in my life!
i ll appreciate and thank you to Sister Leta.
U 're nice and willing to share your knowledge to all of us.
i like u so much!

No comments: