I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

i passed my BCLS test!

i didn't have my breakfast on this morning.
overslept already.
i went to school in the early morning for attending the BCLS test.
Basic Cardia Life support.
although i passed my BCLS test, but i did not satisfied with it.
i did not have enough strength to compress the manikin.
For CPR, must do the 30 compression and 2 ventilation in 5 cycle.
But i felt like going to collapse in BCLS lab.
It was really hard to apply the pressure on the manikin. i felt like slapping it!
my hand got bluish now.sigh my wrist is painful.
During the test, i reattempted many times.
some more i did not want to take a rest. i continued to do it.
Because i was worrying i will fail in the test.
did it until my blood capillary vessel burst.
@@ so painful.
hey guys better have your breakfast before going it!
CPR is a new way for me to let us lose weight!
my abdominal muscle , biceps muscle and even my hip muscle is dysfunction now!
i need CRIB(complete rest in bed) now.
by the way! i can perform the CPR all ovet the whole!
HOray~~ i have the certificate already!
anyone who collapse on the floor! i can save U!
but ...=( i not dare to kiss the stranger, except handsome guys! muackk!
today, was a tiring and stressful day.
went back to JB with huiwen& st..
stuck in traffic jam again lol!~

No comments: