I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

clinical attachment 2.2a nuh O&G ward 48

i had fun during these 2 weeks.
it is not because i can see the normal delivery process or Cesarean in NUH
it is because i had learnt a lot of extra and new knowledge throughout the these 2 weeks
what we had learnt from the book was just a basic theories.
the ways u applying it to ur clients is the most important during this Clinical attachment.
even though u have the strong theoretical knowledge in ur mind,but u don't know how to apply it,it is so called useless and wasteful knowledge.
during this clinical attachment, i am satisfying with what i had done.
although it was not perfect,but i saw my own improvement.
thank you to my buddies! pohling and yanrui.
i learnt a lot of things from both of u.
sharing ur experiences with me , teaching me the correct procedure and so on.
hope next time 3 of us can have the cA together in the "same place same ward".
Yanrui, thank you for letting me stay in ur house during this CA.
=) ur daddy ,mummy and sister are nice and friendly.
everyday ,u wake me up,prepare breakfast for me. i appreciate it in my heart.
i felt free and easy when staying in ur house.
i know Skittle will miss me a lot ..hehe
=( i don't have the chance to say "thank you " to ur daddy and ur mummy.
so sorry. hope they don't mind.
To Sister Leta:
u are the best clinical instructor that i had never ever seen .
i like the way u teaching us, the way u praising us, the way u encouraging us.
u always help us to find the chance to learn the new things.
=) i like ur teaching style!
i had learnt a lot from you especially during delivery suite.
THANK YOU


No comments: