I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

wanring's current time table! =)

hey guys, i know some of you already start missing me and urge to date me out already.
sorry guys,i 'll go for my 1st batch attachment first.
that's mean my holiday is totally opposite with you guys.
from 12/6 to 26/6 ,i ll be posted in NUH for my clinical attachment!
my vacation start from 27/6 to 12/7...hohooooo~
this time, I got the chance for seeing the real delivery process!
shiok right!
wanna listen my amazing experiences, can date me out!


here is my current plan now.

12/6: last day of my exam
13/6: i 'll back to school for my BCLS test
14/6: i will start staying in either yanrui or baoling's house for CA.
15/6:1st day of my CA and until 26/6.
17/6: YEP post-trip in marina
20/6: maybe i will replace my CA for one day bcz i will go for my YEP post trip on wednesday,17/6
26/6:last day of my Clinical attachment
29/6:went for Asian Youth Games to become a helper.
30/6:Asian Youth games again =(
4/7: attend for my cousin's wedding party
5/7: attend for another wedding's party too =(
13/7:i will back to school again =( sad!

p/s: the dates that is not mention in it ,that's mean i will be free..

so kindly date me out pls! joke~



long time never take pictures with people..

took it in sim toilet ! loL~~

No comments: