I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fed up~

i feel like slapping someone, kick them into the deepest of the drain, chop them into small pieces and burn them until " chao ta".
AYG(Asian youth Olympic)! ridiculous!
i pisses of it!
not organised, not fun!
i hope i can quit it but i can't do it.
because i don't want people say" wanring is an irresponsible person"
omg~ i' m regretting now.
1,2,3/7 i on duty.
1/7 starts from 2.30 pm to 8pm.
2/7 starts from 8 am to 9 pm ( crazy~~)
3/7 starts from 8 am to 5.30 pm
i need to continue my duty from 3 days, some more the duty hours are extremely long!
dying soon.
another bad news for me.
my common test result just released.
i scored badly in the test .
feel disappointed to myself.
really very bad.
the worst result that i had achieved in NP.
saddest~
i must study hard for my next exam.
do it well and score it well.
i don't want any last minute work.
wanring , try Ur best.
always prepare 101 % .
wanring u can do it =)

No comments: